7.19.2008

Random acts of Nudiness

Hey all from Legs...Just a formal apology to everyone I have been hibernating the last few days. Job hunting has got me bummin. I am back though...


Here are a few pics from Thursday night. All I have to say is...Elliott...you will be missed...


It started out like this...


And soon it ended up like this....don't be shy ;)



FABIO -vs-LITTLE HERCULES -vs- ELLIOTT


I think it is safe to say that ELLIOTT takes the cake in the bathing suit round..
Afterwards Elliott was so impressed with Terry's hairdo that he asked her to stlye his...

We told him to do a "cute" smile and this is what we got....



Don't they look cute...matching hair-dos...
All I have to say is that you better come back o visit Elliott or we will come find you in SF...don't think we won't. Funniest night ever....thanks!!!
Legs OUt....

No comments: