9.19.2008

Sweets For The Sweet

There's a lot of delicious spots to grab baked goods that'll satisfy your sweet tooth here in San Diego....

Just this past week a small cupcake spot named Heavenly Cupcake opened up in Downtown on the corner of 6th Ave and Island (Right across from Stingaree). A few friends and I were already strolling around the area, so we decided to stop by and give it a quick taste test...




$3 a cupcake. Choose Wisely.
Red Velvet won all our hearts over. We love you red velvet.

Joe & Cindy
Guilly is pleansantly surprised.
The two girls working were completely nice and adorable. They noted my undying love for cupcakes when they realized I was wearing a necklace with a cupcake on it...So they suggested I check out a blog called Cupcakes Take the Cake. Hahaha. Awesome. Thanks ladies.

Why are cupcakes so frikken cute? I heart them!!


Anyhoots, go check the spot out...I definately recommend it.


Being such a true fat kid at heart...a few lady friends and I decided to head out for dessert late at night to catch up and chat. We went down to 5th Ave in Hillcrest for Karen Krasne's Extraodinary Desserts. Everyone should visit this spot at least once in their lifetime...or more so like a hundred.

Ever hear of an aphrodisiac? Yeah...That's exactly what this place serves...plates of aphrodisiacs.

Marble Cheesecake
Cinnamon Roll
This is my old roomie, Mel...She's officially done with Interior Design school! Congratulations lady! Love you and miss your Hairspray soundtrack dearly. Nina :)
Terry
Alison...who just got engaged this summer. Congratulations!! We're so happy for you and Hunter ;)
Love em like I love desserts.

Alright, I'm banning myself from sweets for the next month...That was a lot of sweetness in one day. Okay, maybe that was a lie...I'll most likely get a sweet craving later that i'll find necessary to satisfy. Don't judge me.

xoxx

No comments: