7.24.2008

Here's S'More

Have you missed us?! We've pretty been MIA in the blogging world. I must apologize...I got super lazy due to the fact that our blog started looking identical to TK's and Jomo's...but a new week has started...Jomo is back in Orange County and TK just flew out to New York for a few days. A lot of weird things have been happening in this house and I pretty much have no clear explanation for any of the madness. It's just been nothing but pure craziness and fun. Like I said, I've been slacking on the blogging because of TK and Jomo covering the past few days...but here's a few straggler pictures I have on my camera.

Michelle and I were cracking up playing around on TK's computer...then suddenly we realized that Three Times a Lady was playing and it was already halfway through the song...this caused me to crack up and spit out all my water onto the floor...I'm a super classy gal.



Thanks for cleaning up my mess Michelle. You're a true blue friend.

Michelle and I decided to head to Temecula for a couple days to pack up our old rooms that we left behind there. Michelle's mom has to move out of her house real soon and my parents' new house should be done being built sometime in August...

While in Temecula, I paid Amanda a visit...we did what we always do when we get together...either watch a movie, play video games, and ALWAYS a mandatory trip to Coffee Bean.




Thanks for the good talk Amanda...miss you again. Come down with Amy soon.

I really do miss Temecula sometimes, but for some reason whenever I'm up there I feel like I don't belong and it's nearly impossible for me to stay there for more than a couple days. Yesterday Michelle and I packed up the truck and headed back for home...good ol' sunny San Diego.

Michelle giving her nephew, Irish, a goodbye kiss. Pretty sure you're missing out if you haven't met my dog yet.


Back in Bumsville, we had a few friends come over...and we decided to make like cavemen and start a fire. Yep, AND we made S'mores...and they were deeeeeeeeeeeeeelish.



Here's the firepit thingamajig Michelle got one Christmas from her friend! Michelle usually uses it to burn her mail and other documents...ahaha. So random.




We had some wood in the backyard we thought we could burn...Here's some pieces that Nick suggested. I think they were too small.


Michelle just tore apart her cabinet...but those pieces were definately too big!


Then we found these long sticks...


Michelle found a better purpose for them...SKIING! ha.


We ended up heading out to the store for some graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate...and wood. Michelle's never been into Albertson's this way..so she was super stoked.


Nice job setting up the wood Michelle. You have some sweet girl scout skills up your sleeve. High five.


Andrew did his part by starting the fire.


We suceeded.


Tim and Terry...the two that didn't do jack diddly squat to start the fire swooped right in to start making s'mores. haha.



Terry would make a great spokesmodel for S'mores.

gay gay gay

what i like about this picture? they just met and they're already sharin stories.

what i like about this picture? the picture that was in my hand that freaked terry out. haha. black mail from sophomore year in high school. ;)

After I passed the photo to Michelle...Terry ended up chasing her outside the house

No llores roomie. We wont post it up anywhere.

Sweet set of wheels Michelle.

Here's Andrew wearing a mask that Michelle cut from one of her pant legs the other day...Quote of the night, "Would you fuck with me?!....Would you fuck with me??" haha, no..we would all run away.

Here's Michelle wearing the mask on a different night...it definately wasn't as scary.


i don't know what i'm saying...probably something like, 'tim, you're gay'



The night was so crazy that the guys felt it was mandatory to finish it off with a tattoo session.

Good times. Like always...ain't nothin new...bitches.


xoxx

No comments: