11.24.2008

IFERN in DeQ

I've blogged about my friend Terry (aka IFERN) a few times now. I can't help it cause dude's a hardworker and he's definately making his way up in the world again with his amazing talent from skateboarding to painting to creating music.
Due to his amazing talent and rise back into the scene, Terry was recently featured in the new issue of DeQ Magazine, a new up and coming magazine that covers the underground life in Southern California, mainly concentrating on LA and the IE. Terry's been working crazy hard to produce shit to his fullest potential. He is currently out in New York living in a hotel room strictly to finish up a clothing line. He's a prime example of a person using their talent, passion, hard work, and determination to rise above the rest. I'm so proud...He's quite the inspiration for me to keep pushing myself to the max, plus some.

Check out the the issue of DeQ that features Terry by clicking HERE
The article starts on Page 31.
It's a good read and the pics are pretty sweet. Check it out.





Love you man. Kill it.

xoxx

No comments: