10.27.2008

Meet Darcy Davidson....

Happy Monday all~ From yours truly all the way from Eugene, Oregon!!!! The colors are changing, the air is crisp and it just smells of fall! Its beautiful here. But I do miss sunny San Diego... Anyhow, I have been spending the last several weekends at the Kobey's Swap Meet. Many treasures can be found there. I felt compelled to share my most recent treasure find with you all!!!

Alright..I know it doesn't look like much but what you see before you is a cabinet, painted quite elaborately by its previous owner...Darcy Davidson. Everyone...this is Darcy...

When I saw the cabinet...it looked strange so I had to take a closer look. What I found inside were some of Darcy's special things...along with some photos...enjoy!!

It appears that Darcy was involved in Girl Scouts, enjoyed playing a little Ping Pong, and loved spending time with her girls!!!

Along with the photos were 2 Pochacco diaries, a paper back version of, "The Light in the Forrest", By: Conrad Richter (I remember reading that book in school)


Some beautiful post cards with the letters D,R,C AND Y....I am curious where the A is...

Some artwork from church displaying her commitment to her religion. WWJD? And a gold pendant...
If Darcy is out there... I want to thank her for a fun find...and please contact the Bumsville Bitches...we would love to know where you are today!!!

Check back in a few weeks because I will be posting some of Darcy's diary entries. This is some classic stuff..... I know you all can't wait to read...dated all the way back to 1994.

I am also going to post a picture of the cabinet when I am done revamping it! I got a little creative on this one...

Ciao'~Legs Out











3 comments:

Darcy Davidson said...

Wow, my friend just sent me a link to this! I am Darcy Davidson, and I painted this box...my Grandpa made it for fishing gear before I converted it to a jewelry/miscellaneous box. Please comment back so I can e-mail you...would like I to e-mail you without sending it out to the cyber world!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how rude, for you to post stuff about someone. who you have never met and dont even know...you should take that stuff off before the police get involved...and yes that is a threat.

Anonymous said...

totally. i mean who would do something like that and post something like that. some bitches just have nothing better to do then post shit that dont belong to them...i hope dude you really do get the police involved...bc thats just fucked up