10.10.2008

May I Absorb Some Of Your Brain Knowledge & Skills?

As most of you know, I’m in the process of completing my thesis project for Interior Design. I’ve been completely M.I.A. since I got back to school and I miss you all dearly. While I get deeper into this project, I’m realizing I might need to borrow some people’s brain knowledge for a bit to complete it as I imagine. I have come up with an amazing idea to present my final thesis in December.

I’m asking for anyone with graphic design skills to teach me a few things…I’m only talking about a few basics…how to drop pictures of actual people into other images. Lighting, brushing photos up, rah rah rah…I promise I’m a quick learner…I used to know how to use photoshop, but my skills are a tad bit rusty..so anyone that can help me to polish em up, that would be amazing.

Also, I need someone that knows how to do video production and bizznazz like that. I have no idea how this stuff works, but I wanna be able to cut and paste video clips together, add in additional pictures, text, music, and blah blah blah…pretty much I wanna make a super short video.

...I feel weird saying this, but I might need a couple model/actors/actresses as well. hahaha. Let me know if you want in...and i'll let you know what's going on in my head. It's nothing crazy big, I just wanna take pictures, and do a short video clip....it definately wont take long to do.

This project been the main priority of my life lately, and it will continue to be so until I present it in December. I would love for any of your creative minds to share this learning experience with me…I know that together, some of us could produce some crazy shit together. I know I have handfuls of super talented friends and it's true, together we are super friends. Every little bit of information I can learn right now from any of you would totally help. I will be as flexible as you need me to with times. I probably wont start all of this until 3-4 weeks from now..but I kinda wanna see who can help now...

FYI…If you can help any bit, I’ll rub your feet every Sunday night (except for holidays) and make you peanut butter jelly sandwiches on the daily. I'll even make em with bananas on weekends.

Let me know what you're thinken in that cute little brain of yours.

I love you all like a fat kid loves cake.

Forever and always.
637.
Til the day I die.

xoxx

No comments: