8.28.2008

SURPRISE...wash, rinse, cut & style...

Good day one and all... happy Thursday for all of those that work Mon-Fri...only one more day folks and its a long weekend.....AND for some it may be payday Friday...Look how many things we all have to be greatful for. Count your blessings and pay it forward....

I have to pay it forward because yesterday I was surprised with the opportunity to go up to La Jolla to the TRAVIS PARKER SALON and have Travis himself give me the hair salon experience of my life, and a rad haircut. All of this was made possible because my future ex-husband Skip decided to surprise me with an appointment with him. I highly recommend all of you go see Travis...he REALLY knows his shit. Even if its only for one haircut...Or for those of you who pamper your nails, he also owns Lulu's on 30th. Check it out. You WON'T be disappointed.

Here is a shot I accidentally took of myself sitting in front of the computer. It kinda shows my haircut...Travis really did a great job! Thanks Travis! <3


Legs out....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look so hot... ;)